Wednesday, October 22, 2014

You Are Awesome Shaker Cards

I found this card on Pinterest and decided I wanted to scraplift it.  Except in my usual fashion, as much as I am drawn to clean and simple, I end up wanting more color on my cards and so, I used pattern paper instead of white paper to add a bit more interest.  

And instead of stamping with another stamp that I loved upon site and did not own, I tried to recreate the look at must as possible using print and cut with the shapes in the Silhouette store.




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sabrina, so glad my card could inspire such awesomeness! Your cards are beautiful, especially with the pattern paper backgrounds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. they are BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...