Saturday, October 4, 2014

And Finally . . . Not a Shaker

I'll get back to posting some additional shakers real soon.  Like tomorrow probably.  In the meantime I want to share a card I recently made after seeing this card on Pinterest.  I love Papertrey Ink and so many of their products.  I just can't afford to buy them all, so I find myself trying to recreate the same effects using print and cut with my Cameo.  

At first I went with all of the white space.  I love to look at clean and simple cards, but have a hard time loving the ones I make for some reason.


It just felt too plain to me so I decided to add some patterned paper.  The paper you see is actually a digital pattern that I purchased from the Silhouette store.  It worked perfectly for this card.  A few layers of butterflies and I was done.  This one, this is the one that I love.  I made these into Thank You cards because that is what my sister requested.  She has made her way through her stash.  But really, you could add any sentiment and it would be just as beautiful.






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...